Supercharge your mailroom processes
Organisations across all industry sectors and of all sizes are aiming to increase their competitive edge and to reduce costs. To achieve this companies need to improve productivity and efficiency and one way is by optimising key business processes surrounding the handling of documents.
Our SaaS or on-premise solution for the Digital Mailroom can help make departments more efficient & productive, and offers potential for immediate cost savings and a quick ROI.
A key Digital Mailroom application is the archiving of historical, legacy and current documents.
- With infoExplorer Digital Mailroom you can have one entry point for all incoming business documents regardless of the format (paper, fax, email, etc)
- Once intelligently captured an electronic version is classified then distributed to employees through a controlled workflow process
- Real time reporting is used to track the progress of documents, eliminating lost post, reducing processing time and speeding up customer service
- Finally, documents are securely stored/archived and the Digital Mailroom helps you find, share and organise the information you need via any web browser
Key Benefits include:
Reduce Operational Overheads
The Digital Mailroom eliminates the circulation of physical paper post; components include scanning, importing, indexing, classifying, reporting & electronic filing. This ensures reliable and consistent processing of your business critical documents and information.
Through automation and the use of intelligent classification technology, the delivery process removes the risk of lost documents and drives efficiency by routing digital mail to the relevant individual or department in a fraction of the time that a manual process would take.
Business rules are easily embedded into the workflow engine and key documents automatically routed throughout the organisation, escalating for approval and authorisation as required.
Return on Investment
These key benefits provide proven cost savings and business efficiencies leading to a return on investment within the first 12 months.
- Increase process transparency and improve internal controls
- Provides tracking and auditing functionality
- Compliance and records management
- Reduced printing, distributing and storage costs
- Improved internal and external communication
Digital Mailroom Resources
DIGITAL MAILROOM E-BROCHURE
Organisations across all industry sectors and of all sizes are aiming to increase their competitive edge and to reduce costs.
Our SaaS or on-premise solution for the Digital Mailroom can make departments more efficient and productive, and offers potential for immediate cost savings and a quick ROI.
FMC on Cloud Nine with their new SaaS EDMS Solution
FMC Chemicals are a leading chemical business in agricultural, industrial and consumer markets.
FMC is a loyal customer of Timezone who provide scanning services to capture supplier invoices.
At Document Genetics, we have helped countless businesses of all sizes to automate their document management processes - this cuts costs, improves customer service, increases data security and delivers many other tangible benefits.
How can we help you?